Now that we have some new colors in our lineup (and a great new formulation!) we're really starting to play around with fun and simple paint techniques that are so quick to do, even our busy girls volunteer to be testers. The ladybug is so simple, and adorable on little toes for summer:
You will need
Soap and water
Hopscotch Kids WaterColors nail polish in Red Rover Red Rover
Hopscotch Kids WaterColors nail polish in Miss Mary Mack
A toothpick (or small paperclip bent straight)
A rag or moist paper towel to wipe the toothpick if needed
1. Make sure hands are super clean to start.
2. Buff nails to remove surface oils, then rinse and dry well.
3. Apply 1-2 thin coats of Red Rover Red Rover.
4. Carefully remove brush from Miss Mary Mack and set aside.
5. Dip the toothpick into the polish and gently apply little black dots.
Keep your squirmer occupied for 3-5 minutes and then let your little buggies fly.